View Full Version : FOR SALE: SONY CLIE PEG - UX50 $310 w/free shipping, PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 10:51 PM
I just bought this PDA and recieved it yesterday (4:00PM, 7/29/05). I was kind of dissapointed w/it because it never worked out for me, so that is why I am selling it. The PDA works perfectly! When I recieved it, though it was used, it looked brand new! So did every thing in the pacakage, the manuals, etc. No scratches on the screen either. The previous onwer told me he bought it at Best Buy 1 year ago, but had only used it a couple times. My guess is that he was an adult who bought it, never really used it, kept it in a safe place, and decided to sell it. I can sell it for $310 w/free shipping.

I also have a 1 GB Memory stick if anyone wants to buy that. I am supposed to recieve that in the mail w/in several days. I can sell it for $85 w/free shipping.

I'm not sure if you guyes remember, but I sold *several* PDAs several months ago. Do you guys remember? It was an Axim X50v, LOOX 720, H4155, etc.

And how do you post pictures in a posting? I have never done it before.

I haven't posted these items on eBay yet, but I will very soon if no one wants to buy it off of me w/out eBay.

Typhoon
07-24-2005, 09:56 AM
SOLD! to somebody who contacted me to do a sale away from eBay...