View Full Version : Software that allows for iTask via tapping?

Frosty Vibe
07-21-2005, 04:35 AM
I have a iPAQ 2210 and the buttons are super hard to press ( they're hard and ballish ),that's why I have developed a habit of tapping everything when ever possible.

Now, is there a software that will allow for an icon ( that stays above all windows ) to be tapped and trigger iTask?

Spb Pocket Plus is the closest thing I can find but it is still not the exactly what I looking for.

Thank you for your help

Sven Johannsen
07-21-2005, 04:57 AM
In two taps, yes. You can add iTask to the start menu, so it is only a tap on start, and then iTask away.

ironguy
07-22-2005, 01:26 AM
If you are using a launcher program of some type, you can put in a shortcut to itask.exe. It's in the Windows folder.

Frosty Vibe
07-22-2005, 04:12 AM
In two taps, yes. You can add iTask to the start menu, so it is only a tap on start, and then iTask away.

Yeah, I have that too but it is still not quite what I want... guess I am a lazy@$$...

SPP allows for "tap and hold" to bring up list of active programs, I suppose I will have to stick with that.

If you are using a launcher program of some type, you can put in a shortcut to itask.exe. It's in the Windows folder.

Care to elaborate ? thank you

baker
07-22-2005, 01:03 PM
http://www.freewareppc.com/

Try Launcher or cLaunch.