View Full Version : PocketPC Giveaway this Fourth of July

debug101
06-25-2005, 04:55 AM
Hello to All,

I've been a pda fanatic for years and I, like many of you, have an ever growing collection of pdas lining my desk. It seems that each one lacks one thing or another for my needs. At any rate, I am giving away one of them this next weekend.

That's right. This fourth of July weekend I am planning on giving away my HP 2215 pocketpc, complete with cradle, adapter and extra battery.
If this is of interest to anyone...read on how you can potentially win it.

I host an internet radio show called The Indigo Kitchen on www.radiobbq.net. This friday, July 1st 2005 I will be going LIVE after being a recorded show for the past few months. The station also is just now celebrating its 1 year anniversary. To promote the station as well as my show, I am holding this giveaway of my pda. My show airs at 10PM EST and during that time I will be giving out the details as to how to win. It will be a very easy contest and so I am not giving out the details prior to the show airing. You'll have to tune in to hear them, or visit the www.radiobbq.net website after the show airs and I will post the details in Indigo Kitchen forums page.

I hope that everyone who reads this and is interested marks their calendars and tunes in. Or at least visits the website. I can assure you that this is for real. The pda is in ideal condition and fully operational and can be yours if you are the lucky winner.

Good Luck to You All.

Doug-[/url]

debug101
07-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Just wanted to bump this up. I debuted the contest this past Friday. Here's a link to the details in case anyone wants to participate.

http://www.radiobbq.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=kitchen;action=display;num=1120277587

You might have to be a member to read the post, but its free and quick to become one.

Incase you can't read the post...here's a copy of what it says...

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to my first LIVE show. It went by a whole lot faster than I thought it would. I hope you enjoyed it and participate in the contest. Here's the details...

To win my PDA (HP 2215 complete with accessories) here's what you need to do.

Submit a picture to me of a grill and a radio together. Sorta like the radiobbq logo, but be creative. Also be careful. We don't need any radios to catch fire or sustain any other damage. If you want to participate, send the picture to me at [email protected] by Wednesday night 7/6/05 no later than midnite. All photo submissions will be judged on Thursday 7/7/05 and the winner will be announced on next weeks LIVE show Friday the 8th of July.

The pictures can be photoshopped, hand drawn or actual photos. The 3 judges will rate each picture on a scale of 1 to 10. The winner will be the one who earns the most points.

Your judges for the contest are:

Mikey Dee
BadMonkey
Craig Coleman

Submit your pictures to me and I will pass them on to the judges.

The deadline to get me a picture is Wednesday the 6th at midnite EST so the judges can judge on thursday and I will announce the winner on my next LIVE show Friday the 8th.

Good luck if you intend on playing.

Doug-