View Full Version : Need Beta Testers for WMP10 Skin

djpandora
06-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Hello All,

I am currently looking for beta testers for the QVGA version of my Droid (http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=18271) skin. Interested parties should have Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition and Windows Media Player 10.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Josh

Sven Johannsen
06-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Nice looking skins, but MP10 supports video too, which these don't seem to provide for. It would be a hassle to have to change skins to view a video. I would assume that space for video is also where the album art supported by MP10 would display.

I would guess if you included a full screen button, that could be used to view videos, but likely not the album art.

djpandora
06-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I realize that neither of these are good solutions for video playing. It is very difficult to create a skin that has large enough buttons for non stylus use and large fonts for car use and still have enough room for a viewable video area. I think that our next project will be a video capable skin that improves on the MS stock skin.

Sven Johannsen
06-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Am I wrong though that you could stick a big full screen button on your skin and if a video is playing it would show the video in full screen, just like the stock one?

BUMP THAT
06-15-2005, 04:21 PM
I am still waitimg for a video one too. I want a nice skin for video and audio. So when I see one I will get it. ;)

Darius Wey
06-16-2005, 12:26 PM
I am still waitimg for a video one too. I want a nice skin for video and audio. So when I see one I will get it. ;)

Are you after a VGA or QVGA skin?