View Full Version : Problems with ApMemo 1.0

ToddJ
06-07-2005, 05:10 AM
I am having some problems with ApMemo. Specifically, lately whenever I try to exit out of ApMemo, the note disappears and the number of the notes goes back to one (like it has never been used before.) Has anyone else had this problem?

buzzard
06-07-2005, 11:00 AM
I have used apMemo 1.0 for almost a year and have not had that problem.

ToddJ
06-08-2005, 01:00 AM
anyone else?

emuelle1
06-08-2005, 01:21 AM
I haven't had problems with ApMemo 1.0. I always made sure to hit the disk icon to save a note before I exited out. I'm not sure I ever tried to exit without doing that.

Lex
06-09-2005, 11:29 AM
I've used apMemo 1.0 since its release and never encountered this problem. It does other crazy things sometimes like sounding alarms with no note displayed, or sounding an alarm for a deleted note that had already alarmed. Usually works fine though.

Andy Whiteford
06-09-2005, 03:00 PM
I am having some problems with ApMemo. Specifically, lately whenever I try to exit out of ApMemo, the note disappears and the number of the notes goes back to one (like it has never been used before.) Has anyone else had this problem?

Is this related to any task manager software you are using to control the close (x) icon?

I've used apMemo 1.0 since its release and never encountered this problem. It does other crazy things sometimes like sounding alarms with no note displayed, or sounding an alarm for a deleted note that had already alarmed. Usually works fine though.

Version 2.2 fixes these issues if you don't mind paying for it.