View Full Version : Dale Coffing? and his site?

harsaphes
05-31-2005, 01:49 AM
whatever happened to this guy and his site. He was a wealth of information and has disapeared.....the site hasnt been updated in a year or so.....anyone have any information...something must have happened?

Jason Dunn
05-31-2005, 05:44 AM
Dale is working for Microsoft as a contractor, doing trade shows, training, presentations, etc. He just doesn't have time for his site, but he's doing fine. Time for the Pocket PC community to let him go on with his life...things change, and Web sites do eventually end. ;-)

Sven Johannsen
05-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Having revovered from a disasterous crash, only having it happen again could certainly have affected his enthusiasm for spending the extraordinary effort to resurrect it again. He was having a tought time carving out the time to work on the site even before the crash.

Still a shame he doesn't pop in on his blog now and again. He has such an interesting life, that it would be neat to just hear where he is, doing what. Oh, well. Dale has his priorities, and I'm sure if he had time to fit the site in after his family, his faith and his vocation, he would have.

I miss him and PPC Passion too.

griph
06-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Dale is working for Microsoft as a contractor, doing trade shows, training, presentations, etc. He just doesn't have time for his site, but he's doing fine. Time for the Pocket PC community to let him go on with his life...things change, and Web sites do eventually end. ;-)
Like many others things in life, passions just, well, wane I guess! :(