View Full Version : Beta-test the new Wall Street Financial Assistant, get unlocking code

kolev
05-21-2005, 02:36 AM
BEIKS is about to release a Packet PC version of its popular financial calculator WSFA.

If you have a Pocket PC and deal with loans, leases, bonds, stocks, options, futures etc. highly profitable stuff on a regular basis, you may want to take a look at WSFA.

Give us your feedback and we'll give you a registration for unlimited program use!

Offer only valid prior to the WSFA release for Pocket PC!
We also reserve the right to select participants, but should we get back to you after your initial request you can count on us and on a registration code in exchange for your feedback!

If interested, contact us at the BEIKS support email or reply here.
You'll have to guess guess what our support email is. I apologize for not writing it down here, but we've had about 60,000 spam emails today alone :-/

Bobby Kolev
BEIKS LLC
http://www.beiks.com
A Pocket Full Of Knowledge

proutpa
05-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi Bobby I would love to give my feedback on this.
I've been looking for this type of application for a while now.
Thanks,
Paul

kolev
05-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Please get back to our support email and we'll get you set up.

I apolozie for asking you to post on the forum first, but in reality I do not have a way of sending you a private download link here...or I do not know what it is :-)

proutpa
05-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Please get back to our support email and we'll get you set up.

I apolozie for asking you to post on the forum first, but in reality I do not have a way of sending you a private download link here...or I do not know what it is :-)

I did that also, looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Paul

proutpa
05-24-2005, 02:11 AM
If you have a Pocket PC and deal with loans, leases, bonds, stocks, options, futures etc. highly profitable stuff on a regular basis, you may want to take a look at WSFA.

Hi Bobby,
I was under the impression that this application deals with stocks also.

After installation I found that it doesn't, I deal with stocks everyday and really need an application along the lines of "Stock Manager".

In the future if you add some stock functionality
maybe I can test for you however at this time I cannot.

Sorry,
Paul

kolev
05-24-2005, 03:58 AM
Sorry for the confusion then.

Here's a good thought, though: what would you expect from a stock manager application? Just a copy of your portfolio, maybe with history?
Or more of an "asset manager" where you may have stoks, bonds, etc?

If you have a minute, just describe what you do and what are you looking for.

If BEIKS don't pick it up somene else will.