View Full Version : Ipaq 2210 and Desktop via Blutooth

Swede12
05-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi There
I have an Ipaq 2210 and TomTom Navigator 3 Bluetooth and all runs perfectly. I brought the PDA and TomTom nearly one year ago, installed the software and set up the GPS Bluetooth connection with out any trouble at all. However, neither my associates or myself can get the PDA and the Desktop computer to connect via the Bluetooth dongle. The computer settings/Bluetooth Devices box shows the PDA and the GPS Icons and info correctly and the PDA Bluetooth/My Shortcuts shows likewise, although the PDA Icon on the PDA has a question mark on it. When you Press on the PDA Icon and try to connect it tries but freezes. We have been trying to overcome this problem off and on for nearly 12 months and are now admit defeat. Help!
Trevor.

rorithoughts
05-15-2005, 04:51 AM
I had a similar problem with BLUETOOTH but between mi notebook and my sony-ericsson K700 phone. When I tried to sync with the phone, the phone freezes.

When I reinstalled windows XP on my notebook and connected the BT dongle without installing any drivers it worked with the XP drivers and the phone with no more freezing.

P.D. I also have a 2215 with no problems but I only transfer files and never tried to SYNC by BT, and my notebook is an averatec 3200 series with Athlon Mobile Xp-M, and windows XP service pack 2

Swede12
05-15-2005, 07:51 AM
Hi rorithoughts. Thanks for the reply. I wont reinstall XP just yet, maybe someone will come up with another solution. We will see. Thanks.