View Full Version : Hey all I have a problem !!

luder3082
04-18-2005, 08:03 AM
Hey all i'm new here and have a problem with my Pocket Pc it's the HP H4100 series.. My bluetooth adapter that I bought from Linksys is not workin with the Pocket PC I have tried everything and I'm running out of ideas.. So far I have change driver settings on the Linksys Bluetooth adapter and seems like that's not working .. I'm able to be discovered but, active sync can not connect .. I'm thinking it's Serial port (com) Settings .. and so far I went into advance config on Linksys and found out that com settings start at 11 and above.. Pda says its set at incomming 8 and outgoing 6 ..

Question is does anyone know how to change the serial port or com settings? I'm not even sure what i'm saying is right gosh i feel so frustrated.. let me know guys thanks :evil:

Menneisyys
04-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey all i'm new here and have a problem with my Pocket Pc it's the HP H4100 series.. My bluetooth adapter that I bought from Linksys is not workin with the Pocket PC I have tried everything and I'm running out of ideas.. So far I have change driver settings on the Linksys Bluetooth adapter and seems like that's not working .. I'm able to be discovered but, active sync can not connect .. I'm thinking it's Serial port (com) Settings .. and so far I went into advance config on Linksys and found out that com settings start at 11 and above.. Pda says its set at incomming 8 and outgoing 6 ..

Question is does anyone know how to change the serial port or com settings? I'm not even sure what i'm saying is right gosh i feel so frustrated.. let me know guys thanks :evil:

First, welcome to the board :)

You may want to check out the Geekzone BT guides at http://geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449

luder3082
04-20-2005, 04:24 AM
Thanks a lot I have finally fixed the problem .. so what fun stuff can i do to this little magic box