View Full Version : Help With My Reminders - won't snooze as intended

mrgrtvil
04-12-2005, 05:04 PM
VERY new to the Pocket PC world.

I basically keep my "honey do" list as tasks on my PPC. As I ride the train to work, I'll "snooze" my reminders to come up either 8 hours later, the next day, or maybe a week later.

However, when I then get into work not 30 minutes later and dock my PC, all of my reminders come up again.

I feel like I'm CONSTANTLY snoozing reminders that I had previous "just" snoozed for hours, if not days later.

Any input on what I may be doing wrong here? Is there an Active Sync setting that I need to change maybe?

Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!!!

mrgrtvil
04-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Does anyone have ANY thoughts on this??

Or is it common knowlegde that WHENEVER Active Sync starts, ALL your reminders will be brought up regardless of how long you've set them to snooze? Because that's what appears to be happening to me.

Perk
04-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Reminders are kind of funny. I defeated my PC Outlook reminders and only let my PPC do it. I also have Active Sync set to manually sync ALL tasks. Because if I have it only sync say a month of task or just incomplete tasks, it gets messed up.

If that doesn't help...

Connecting your PPC to your PC should not trigger the reminders unless Active Sync is resending duplicates or something like that. You might try hard resetting your PDA after making sure you won't loose anything. Then, before reconnecting it to the PC, open active sync and delete the partnership and not the sync folder. This should clean out any bug that's come up.