View Full Version : rx-3715 stuck after every install...:(

zeltak
04-12-2005, 04:54 PM
hi guys!

i have a serious problem which i am clueless about. i have loads of installs on my ipaq and storage card and really dont want to format and reinstall but i have a very annoying problem! every time i install a program (either by the PC or cabinstl) the ipaq seem to install it but at the last part (where it tells you click ok to finish/or the this program may not function properly etc...) the ipaq freezes or sometimes freezes and then works and freezes in a few secs agian. does anyone know why this happens? any help would be really appriciated!

thx alot in advance

Zeltak

Cybrid
04-12-2005, 11:19 PM
At a guess....the system is busy. Close all apps before you install and try and install to sd since your ram might be close to full. also avoid BIS installs since they are slower.

zeltak
04-13-2005, 10:28 PM
thx for the answer!

i had a hard reset and installed all the software from scratch (including the ipaq storage). i did leave the sd card intact though. after all seemed to go well i got the same problem. after installing stuff the ppc freezes and i have to reset :cry: ...this is driving me insane....i would appriciate any help on this guys

thx alot in advance

Zeltak