View Full Version : foldable keyboard for i mate jam

okanrua
04-12-2005, 12:04 PM
i am looking for a foldable keyboard for my i mate jam. is thre anyone using one. i need advice. and also from where can i buy it... pls... :(

g0097
04-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Have you looked at the stowaway bluetooth keyboard? Not only is it a great keyboard overall, it works very well with the JAM. I leave bluetooth on my JAM on all the time. I love the fact that all I have to do is take the keyboard out, open it and start typing. I dont have to bond each time or anything. You can get the keyboard almost anywhere from brick and mortar stores to online...I would definately put it at the top of my list in a search for a keyboard for the JAM.

Kowalski
04-12-2005, 12:16 PM
i read lots of reviews about foldable keyboards and come in conclusion that stowaway keyboard will fit my needs better than HP.
i ordered one from amazon and still waiting for my package. almost 2 weeks passed but the order status page still says "order confirmed" :(

phs
05-09-2005, 11:02 AM
love the fact that all I have to do is take the keyboard out, open it and start typing. I dont have to bond each time or anything. You can get the keyboard almost anywhere from brick and mortar stores to online...I would definately put it at the top of my list in a search for a keyboard for the JAM.

I just downloaded version 1.6 driver for the Smart BT Keyboard that I use with my 2210 and Nokia 3650. Says that it will also work with XDA Mini.

But it does not have that "open it, and type right away" feature of the Stowaway. You have to launch the app and tap on the checkbox. After tapping on the checkbox it takes about a second to connect the keyboard to my 2210.

This keyboard has a number row.