View Full Version : WMP10 Playlist Error?!?!

papasula
04-09-2005, 04:33 PM
I cannot get WMP10 on my x50v to play files or create a playlist. I am getting the error message: "An unexpected error occurred"
Anyone have a simple fix for this before I take the hard reset road? I've tried numerous soft resets, uninstalled any other media players (Pocket Music, Mortplayer, GSPlayer) and nothing is working!

HELP!!!! :(

justrick
07-27-2005, 05:32 PM
I cannot get WMP10 on my x50v to play files or create a playlist. I am getting the error message: "An unexpected error occurred"
Anyone have a simple fix for this before I take the hard reset road? I've tried numerous soft resets, uninstalled any other media players (Pocket Music, Mortplayer, GSPlayer) and nothing is working!

HELP!!!! :(

I was having the same problem; the only way I could overcome it was to reformat my CF card, then copy everything back onto it.

Sven Johannsen
07-27-2005, 06:36 PM
BTW, you can't create a playlist in Pocket MP10. You can queue songs, but you can't create a playlist. You have to do that on the PC and then sync the playlist, and you have to use the automatic sync function to get the playlist as well as the songs.

BTW, do you see the songs in the library? or are you just starting them from a file explorer?