View Full Version : Zune Dock + Wireless Remote

enjoythemusic
02-22-2007, 01:02 AM
First, truly want to love the Zune. Like the larger color screen, the better headphone amplifier over the iPod, and fairly good Zune software... but...

The more time with the Zune the more i wonder if someone on the MS design team was actually looking to sabotage the Zune from succeeding (see my other post at http://forums.thoughtsmedia.com/showpost.php?p=2945&postcount=7 ).

So today i receive the Home A/V Pack and get to hooking it up. Wow, looks really solid and like the fact the base will handle newer Zunes (if they ever come to fruition), but then it came time to using the devices.

The remote is cute and small, maybe too small, which makes using it awkward for me. Too bad my computer's BT can't...

The Dock is designed such that none of my high-quality cables i have on hand (4+) can be used due to the extremely small plastic opening that surround the embedded 1/8-inch headphone jack opening. Looks like me and Mr. DeWalt drill will fix that problem.

PS: can somone from MS' Zune design team (if you are reading this) please e-mail me. The Smartphone team and AutoPC team were/are truly amazing! The Zune team... well...

Thank you.

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
Editor
Enjoy the Music.com