View Full Version : PDA advice - HP RX3715 - yay or nay?

Steve10974
04-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Hi there

Work are buying me a PDA tomorrow so I've left asking advice a bit late, but here's hoping!

The model they have talked about is the HP RX3715 and I wondered what people thought of this or whether there were better PDAs out there in the same price range?

I don't need phone functionality and remote internet/email access isn't that necessary. It's mainly going to be used as an organiser and pocket PC.

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Steve

Fishie
04-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Its a capable machine with a long baterylife, WiFi and Bluetooth and the Nevo Media suite is quite nifty.

Nice machine, not the best out there and certainly not the worst.

94hoe
04-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Ive had mine now for about 4 months and love it. Excellent battery life, good screen, fast processor, built in camera, built in bluetooth and wifi. My only complaint is ive had to update the rom twice now. The first time to get media player 10, and the second to fix internet explorer from closing randomly. Other than that its been a good device.

Hrun
04-06-2005, 10:47 PM
My only complaint is ive had to update the rom twice now.

You would prefer a Pda the manufacturer took no interest in and didn't support or bugfix?

I echo everything that has been said, I have had mine for approx 4 months and cannot fault it. Does everything I wish, has room for more, is awesome as Sat nav in the car

I just wish someone else had paid for it :(

Say yes and enjoy, Oh and ensure they buy you a big memory card for all the movies/music (important work documents) :?

Giles