View Full Version : Update Your Timezone Preferences For DST

Janak Parekh
04-04-2005, 05:27 AM
Now that Daylight Savings Time is now official in most of the world, and since phpBB doesn't automatically adjust for DST, you may want to <a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile">edit your preferences</a> to update your timezone. I'm in Eastern time, and thanks to DST, I shifted from GMT-5 to GMT-4; similarly, most people will simply add one hour. (And, of course, now come the long evenings, which I think almost any geek loves. 8))

arebelspy
04-04-2005, 06:17 AM
Seems like the first daylight savings time in YEARS where there wasn't a poll asking if our devices switched fine and such.. :lol:

-arebelspy

Darius Wey
04-04-2005, 07:40 AM
And don't forget that those on the other side of the world who had to switch their clocks forward one hour for DST should now switch it back one hour. :)

hoodmeister
04-04-2005, 10:54 AM
(And, of course, now come the long evenings, which I think almost any geek loves. 8))

Huh? What? No! Longer evenings = more light = glare [/shudders]

Janak Parekh
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Seems like the first daylight savings time in YEARS where there wasn't a poll asking if our devices switched fine and such.. :lol:
Oops, I should have done a poll. My e805 didn't. :cry: I was kind of out of it last night...

--janak