View Full Version : TranCreative's Nice Start is now available for VGA devices

TranCreative
03-23-2005, 05:16 PM
March 23, 2005 - TranCreative is pleased to announce the updated version of Nice Start- Pocket PC Password Enhancement. With this update, VGA Pocket PC owners will experience the most stunning graphics of the high resolution screen in every single user interface element.
Nice Start is a replacement for the built-in password module that solves the problems and gives you a lot more. With it you can:

- Start the Pocket PC with password protected Windows XP like screen.
- Log off any time so you know your device is protected.
- Access to vital information instantly without having to log in. The information include date, time, calendar, machine status...
- Display or access to full owner information in password screen.
- Have records of all log-in/log-off activities. Setup to prevent many failed log-in attempts or automatically hard-reset to erase personal data.
- Prevent wasting battery power caused by unknowing turn-ons.
- Enjoy more beautiful customizable skins available to download and build your own personal graphics with the free tool.

Nice Start is designed for Pocket PC 2002, 2003 and 2003 Second Edition including VGA devices.

For more information about TranCreative software or this update, please contact [email protected].
http://www.trancreative.com/Screenshots/nicestart/01_Nice_Start_Password_Screen.jpg

Don't Panic!
03-23-2005, 06:18 PM
This is somethong I've been waiting for. :)

BUMP THAT
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
I saw this on Handango yesterday and thought it was really kool. The rate I am going I will be spending over $100. 8O