View Full Version : SuperCalendar Version 3.1 Just Released by ScaryBear Software

scarybear
03-22-2005, 07:23 AM
SuperCalendar version 3.1 has just been released with the following changes:

You can define a default category label to be used with new appointments
Added a "Go to current month" button in the month view screen
Added a "Go to current day" button in the daily view screen
Now tapping on the month header in the Month view screen will bring up a popup Calendar selector control
When changing the month and year in the day view screen, the changes rollover to the month view screen also
The Daily View screen header was using the system "LONG_DATE" format for the header title. Now, we have a new user option for defining the title format
Fixed an issue of the schedule bar appearing alone (without icons) in the daily view screen
Can now create and display appointments for the years before 2000
Added the ability to define default setting and values for the reminder, remind time, and remind units for new appointments in the "Settings->Times" screen
In the "Settings->Times" screen, you can set the end time equal to the start time (for zero-duration appointment)To download the update or get more details, please visit www.scarybearsoftware.com

disconnected
03-22-2005, 10:42 PM
I've been using this app for years, and have been really happy with it; my life is not complicated enough to need PI or AF. It looks great in VGA, but I sure wish there were more category icons for it. I've seen third-party icons for other apps on Handango, but none for SuperCalendar. I'd certainly buy a set, if there was one. I know you can make your own icons, but I'm artistically and technically challenged. I'd especially like a boat, flowers, cab, easel (or something for an art fair), train, and all capital letters.

I'm also hoping for a VGA version of QuickAgenda. :)

AprilRyan
04-13-2005, 05:55 AM
I downloaded the trial version and I think it suits my needs. Except for two things:

1. not enough icons;
2. no "week" view.