View Full Version : iPaq common usage & settings

scoobie
03-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Dear iPaq Experts,

I have just gotten a new iPaq but usage wise is newbie. Very difficult and miserable using it.... Need your kind help.

I am able to connect to internet but the I.E is could not logon to yahoo as yahoo detected my I.E setting is not optimised for it. Pls advise how I should go about adjusting to browse the web with my PPC I.E such that the browser can fit to screen. Is it a must to set .NEt passport to view from iPaq hotmail mails?

Also, pls advise how to effect right-mouse-click on iPaq. Thanks a lot.

regards,
scoobie

Kowalski
03-21-2005, 12:01 PM
ok, firstly you can use yahoo mail.
type mail.yahoo.com on your browser, and it will direct you to an url which says "the browser you are using is not supported" or something like this. read the page and there is a link saying "go to previous version of yahoo mail which is supported by your browser" or something like this.
tap it and boom! you are in your inbox.

right clicking in ppc world is called tap and hold. find a textbox, it doesnt matter where you find it, tap the screen and hold the stylus. you will see red dots appearing and boom, you got the context menu.

and lastly if you are planning to use msn messenger, you have to set the .nte passport