View Full Version : MLA Format program guide for pocket pc?

delfuhd
03-14-2005, 01:50 AM
Well I'm in college, in my second semester, and I'm in an english course that follows the MLA format of writing. I'm familiar with this format, but obviously I don't know everything included in it. So I was wondering if there was a quick reference guide program of something for pocket pc. I'm not going to spend 30 dollars on a reference book for it, and looking online can be done but internet is not always on hand, and well I'm just looking for it. Any helps/thoughts etc would be appreciated, thanks a bunch!

g0097
03-14-2005, 02:26 AM
This link is not for the pocket pc but have you tried: http://www.landmark-project.com/citation_machine/index.php?mode=form&list=print&cm=1

Its a great website that will help you with your citations. I use it all the time.

delfuhd
03-14-2005, 05:20 AM
Yea, I've used that, I've also used easybib.com. Both great resources. My problem, though, is in the little things that get me. Simple underlining tactics and what font face and style to use, all of that kind of stuff. For instance, I used the wrong font type for a heading on a works cited page and got points taken off. I figure a quick refrence guide might help me check on that kind of stuff, without having to go through a bunch of stuff. Thanks for the reply!