View Full Version : VGA icons for agenda fusion?

zilla31
03-10-2005, 08:24 PM
anyone know where i can get some VGA icons for use w/ agenda fusion 7? can i use the PI vga icons that you can buy?

thanks!!

Ripper014
03-10-2005, 10:56 PM
I believe they are just bmp files... I actually made my own a few years ago... and I continue to make them as I need them. I use my unit in real vga... so I didn't bother making new larger icons... the smaller ones suit my requirements.

PI's icons should work as well...

zilla31
03-10-2005, 11:03 PM
yeah i thought the same and went ahead and ordered the "expressive VGA" icon pack for PI. it's weird though - it installed a folder on my SD card - but it appears to be empty (even though i watched it look like it installed icons). are we sure these aren't proprietary for use only w/ PI?

ps if you try and install this to an SD card it will drop them in /My Docs anyways :) now i'm just having trouble with them being all huge and distorted.

Mona13
03-11-2005, 02:38 AM
I had the same problem and the answer was in the Developer One forum. Worked great.

zilla31
03-11-2005, 01:39 PM
great mona13 - what was the answer? i'll head over to D one and see if i can find it but in case i have trouble (and for the sake of people reading this thread in the future) can you please post here if you remember?

THANKS!!!

zilla31
03-11-2005, 01:43 PM
haven't tried it yet (have to get my arse to work!) but here's what i found:

If you rename your icons that you do not want to be automatically doubled in size to have an x_ prepended to the name of your icons then Agenda Fusion will treat the images as vga. A quick and easy way to rename all your icons is to copy the icons to a folder on your PC, open a command prompt to that folder and type: rename *.bmp x_*.bmp. Then copy the files back to your PPC. This will work with the current VGA Agenda Fusion.

-Chad