View Full Version : MAIL PROGRAM FOR PPC

wirelesscop
03-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Hello.

I have a Windows based PPC (Currently HP 2215). I was looking for an email program that would allow all the different email accounts I have, to be listed like in Outlook Express. Currently, from what I can see, my current "included / default" email program that came w/ the HP 2215 only allows you to view ONE mailbox and all the messages are thrown into the INBOX area. I was hoping that I could either setup the mail client I have now so I can have a handful accounts and can have mail sent to each address listed in different folders as I have on my desktop Outlook Express program instead of all mail going into the INBOX, or just get another mail client that allows me to do this. Does anyone out there know what I am talking about or can anyone suggest a fix or another program?

Thanks!

Jason Dunn
03-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Pocket Inbox supports up to eight different email accounts, but each will have it's own Inbox - you can't download them all into the same Inbox. In order to set up your accounts, you'll have to go into the settings for Pocket Inbox. There's an ADD NEW ACCOUNT button someplace. :-)