View Full Version : Dockware and GPS mapping software?

ToddJ
02-27-2005, 05:21 PM
I have been using the Pictures slideshow (the one that turns on when it is docked) for quite some time now and have been happy with it. Except you can't seem use this when you only have the pictures saved on the storage card (if I am wrong, please let me know.) And I would rather not keep the pictures on the Pocket PC itself because I have been running out of memory a lot lately. So, I looked into Dockware, but was wondering if there was any way to have it not come one when i have my GPS going...Is there anyway to have it be disabled when certain programs are running (like Spb Time can)? Or is there any way to have it only come on when it is connected via USB and not just when it is charging? (like Pictures does.)

ToddJ
03-02-2005, 06:34 PM
anyone?

Ilium Software
03-07-2005, 08:24 PM
I have been using the Pictures slideshow (the one that turns on when it is docked) for quite some time now and have been happy with it. Except you can't seem use this when you only have the pictures saved on the storage card (if I am wrong, please let me know.) And I would rather not keep the pictures on the Pocket PC itself because I have been running out of memory a lot lately. So, I looked into Dockware, but was wondering if there was any way to have it not come one when i have my GPS going...Is there anyway to have it be disabled when certain programs are running (like Spb Time can)? Or is there any way to have it only come on when it is connected via USB and not just when it is charging? (like Pictures does.)

Thank your for trying DockWare.
Information on configuring DockWare to be aware of GPS software is here:
http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/fg/dw_suptk.htm#qgps