View Full Version : Where did the forum's search feature go?

Dolphin
02-23-2005, 06:36 AM
I must be totally blind... but, I can't find the search feature in this forum anymore. I know it used to be here somewhere... didn't it?

As soon as I post this it will probably jump out and bite me... but I can't see it right now!

nitestrike
02-23-2005, 07:03 AM
The lat item in the Forums sub menu.

Dolphin
02-23-2005, 07:17 AM
The lat item in the Forums sub menu.

Thanks Nitestrike,

Are you refering to the ?FAQ/ PREFERENCES/ MEMBERLIST/USERGROUP at the upper right hand of the page just below the ad because it's not there on my screen... I thought that's where it used to be.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/toddsmith/Image1.jpg

[MOD: embedded image changed to link to prevent side-scrollling - JD]

Darius Wey
02-23-2005, 07:34 AM
No, it's not located there. To access the search function, roll your mouse over "FORUMS" (it's the first option on the menu bar at the top), then select "SEARCH" in the submenu that appears just below it.

Dolphin
02-23-2005, 07:36 AM
No, it's not located there. To access the search function, roll your mouse over "FORUMS" (it's the first option on the menu bar at the top), then select "SEARCH" in the submenu that appears just below it.

Thanks Darius!

Is this something new?

Darius Wey
02-23-2005, 08:02 AM
It's new-ish. A few weeks ago, the site had a complete redesign, so we had to shift some features around in order for everything to work well. The search function itself however, has been around for a long time.

Dolphin
02-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Thanks Darius,

I knew that I had used it before... can't live without it!

Thanks again!