View Full Version : CF card problems

rediss01
02-16-2005, 06:06 AM
I'm having a problem with my HP2210 which I purchased just under a year ago. I am trying to use a 512mb CF card, however when I insert it I get the error 'Enter the name of the device driver for this card', and no matter what I enter it doesn't seem to be able to read the card. Other CF cards work fine in it.
I have already had the card replaced once and have the same problem.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and knows a fix or if I've just been unlucky and received two faulty cards......

Menneisyys
02-16-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm having a problem with my HP2210 which I purchased just under a year ago. I am trying to use a 512mb CF card, however when I insert it I get the error 'Enter the name of the device driver for this card', and no matter what I enter it doesn't seem to be able to read the card. Other CF cards work fine in it.
I have already had the card replaced once and have the same problem.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and knows a fix or if I've just been unlucky and received two faulty cards......

Get a CF of a different brand. The 2210 seems to have problem with just this brand. It will, however, flawlessly handle (most) other brands.

rediss01
02-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I thought that may be the case unfortunately.......

Thanks for the feedback