View Full Version : help please, i cant get hot death uno off my 4150

phritosan
02-15-2005, 10:47 PM
ive been installing new programs and removing old ones, hot death uno didnt make the cut. but i cant get it off. i tried through activesync and through the device itself.

it complains about being unable to delete /windows/fonts/bmmini.ttf and exits the uninstall.

when i try to remove that file first, i get the error message "cannot delete file 'bmmini.ttf' the process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file. press yes to continue."

ideas?

rediss01
02-17-2005, 12:34 AM
I had the exact same issue, and was unable to get rid of it......

Eventually I had another issue with my ppc and had to do a complete reset of it, which obviously got rid of uno and the rest of my applications that I had loaded. Luckily for me though I had run a backup prior to installing uno and was able to restore from that.

phritosan
02-17-2005, 02:18 AM
i emailed the developer, who in turn replied and told me that he had forwarded my issue to the developer of the pda version, after scolding me for removing it as a jest.

i will let this second person know that this is not the first time this issue has come up. thanks.

phritosan
02-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Here's the reply from the developer:

I don't know why the font file won't uninstall, but you can just remove everything from \program files\priebesoft, and other than the tiny font file, that will remove everything that was installed.