View Full Version : why want to adjust the screen quite often

kk
02-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Hi All,
I want to adjust the screen quite often as the touch point is mis-position. do you know why?

Thanks & Regards,
kk

Menneisyys
02-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi All,
I want to adjust the screen quite often as the touch point is mis-position. do you know why?

Thanks & Regards,
kk

"Quite often"? When exactly? Every hour? Every day? Every week?

My Jornada 680 has always required a lot of screen recalibraton (every hour or so), especially when I took it out in a cold environment. A Pocket PC, on the other hand, is a different beast: with the many Pocket PC's I've had (starting with the E-125) I've almost never been forced to re-calibrate the screen.

kk
02-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Hi,
Thank you for your attention, I think my issue is not related to the environmentm, the temperature is not big differnt here, I installed the Wisbar, maybe some parameter was changed when I run programe from one to another one.. but don't know how to fix it..

Regards,
kk

Menneisyys
02-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Hi,
Thank you for your attention, I think my issue is not related to the environmentm, the temperature is not big differnt here, I installed the Wisbar, maybe some parameter was changed when I run programe from one to another one.. but don't know how to fix it..

Regards,
kk

So, individual apps are messing up the screen calibration, or, to put it better, they register screen taps in different places.

Try removing Wisbar and/or switching to the latest version.

kk
02-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Hello,
ok, I will wait for the next version of wisbar and be patient of it this time as I like wisbar, the issue is not much painful :), ayway thank you for your repley.
Have a good day!

Regards,
kk