View Full Version : HP6315 with Motorola HS820 and Voice Command

DUH I4GOT
01-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey everybody,
I have the HP6315 with Motorola HS820 Bluetooth headset. I've bought and installed the Microsoft Voice Command software. My question is, can I activate the voice command prompt by pressing the button on the headset instead of taking out the phone? On my previous phone, SE T616 I could press the button on the headset then say the name of the person without touching the phone. If I'm being too vague with my question please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Janak Parekh
01-23-2005, 01:18 AM
I'm afraid that this doesn't work on any Pocket PC Phones with Bluetooth headsets, at least yet. :( We have told Microsoft about this several times -- hopefully they'll fix this in the future. (Even the now-ancient T68 supported it.)

--janak

dh
01-23-2005, 03:54 AM
I'm afraid that this doesn't work on any Pocket PC Phones with Bluetooth headsets, at least yet. :( We have told Microsoft about this several times -- hopefully they'll fix this in the future. (Even the now-ancient T68 supported it.)

--janak
I haven't had a T68 for a few years, but I think it had the best BT of any phone I've used.
(Of course being on Sprint these days, I'm not overwelmed by BT choices).