View Full Version : Windows Magneto Screenshots

Bruno Figueiredo
01-18-2005, 02:22 PM
They are in German, but allways interesting to look at. (http://www.pocketcenter.de/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=646))

Notice the chart button in excel.

Note: I submited this as news, but although it cannot be posted on the front page, I thought that it was ok in the forum.

yankeejeep
01-18-2005, 03:32 PM
The two-button approach at the bottom of the shots may be an indication of the increased convergence of PPC devices and WM Phone Edition devices. The fact that they have announced that 'Pocket PC' and 'SmartPhone' are being removed as product branding is a clear nod to the fact that the variety of WM versions currently out are going to be merging into a more unified vision of the OS.

Jason Dunn
01-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Yes, you can discuss anything you want in the forums, even if we can't post about it on the front page. ;-)

ADBrown
01-18-2005, 06:41 PM
The article seems to have been removed. I presume the Redmond Hand was responsible. Did anyone save the screenshots?

Stephen Beesley
01-18-2005, 10:38 PM
The article seems to have been removed. I presume the Redmond Hand was responsible. Did anyone save the screenshots?

Damn - I always seem to get to these threads AFTER the referenced article has been pulled. At this rate I am going to have to wait until Magento is actually on devices on the shelves before I get to see it... :D

Jason Dunn
01-19-2005, 01:19 AM
Damn - I always seem to get to these threads AFTER the referenced article has been pulled. At this rate I am going to have to wait until Magento is actually on devices on the shelves before I get to see it... :D

Well, you know that is the way it's supposed to work. ;-)

Wiggster
01-19-2005, 01:27 AM

I guess people aren't assuming that "the way it's supposed to work" goes in the same sentence with "Microsoft" :wink:

Bruno Figueiredo
01-19-2005, 03:04 PM
I found them again here:

http://photos3.flickr.com/3538886_e7c6efa5a5_o.jpg

yslee
01-19-2005, 03:55 PM
It looks very very good. Maybe I should put off the purchase of the P50 for now. =P

Bruno Figueiredo
01-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Man! Jason, you really take this Microsoft warnings seriously. There were no need to edit my post and remove the image from display.

Jason Dunn
01-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Man! Jason, you really take this Microsoft warnings seriously. There were no need to edit my post and remove the image from display.

I didn't do it (must have been one of the mods), but consideing that Microsoft asked us to remove the information we had on it, don't you think it's a but rude to publish the images here? You could have just provided a link instead of putting this site in the middle of something we're trying to avoid. :?

Bruno Figueiredo
01-20-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm sorry, Jason. I just posted the image because it wasn't very big, and that way people browsing the conversation would just see it without having to take another step. I thought that when you said that it was ok to talk about it in the forums, it was ok to put up the image too.

Sorry. :(

Steven Cedrone
01-20-2005, 06:46 PM

Actually Bruno, I did it! I sent you a mail message but it bounced!

Steve

Stephen Beesley
01-21-2005, 11:24 PM

I know, I know - but it does sort of spoil the fun.... :D

felixdd
01-22-2005, 07:03 AM
The scroll bar for the inbox is different than the rest of the other programs. I wonder what that means....
And the menubar for the contacts window is also distinctly different than the other windows.