View Full Version : Toshiba Bluetooth Headphones

Mr_Blonde
01-15-2005, 02:00 AM
Hello,
I am sure plenty of ya'll saw this today.

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/5716.html

So my question. Nevermind what the article says are these gonna work with my rx3715? :D I wonder if they look any better than the elusive HP ones?

jimski
01-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Well, aside from missing the HP logo they look identical to the HP Bluetooth Headphones I am wearing right now (had to take mine off to check). Same shape and color, right down to the silver ring on the right ear that holds the two volume controls and the forward/back track buttons.

Guess this is just another rebranding of the Logitech headphones. :roll:

shawnc
01-15-2005, 02:16 PM
I agree with jimski. They look identical in every way (except the Toshiba logo) to the HP headphones. I love my HP's. The convenience is beyond description. Working out or even running on the treadmill is just fantastic with these.

But for the life of me I do not understand why HP AND Toshiba have made headphones that are not adjustable. With headphones, one size does NOT fit all. Other than that, I would say to grab a pair of these puppies if you can, you will love them.

Sven Johannsen
01-15-2005, 04:55 PM
A third on the identical to HPs. What I can't fathom is why HP didn't develope (or ship) drivers for their own notebooks, and Media Center PCs, or other folks PPCs, and PCs. Th e though that someone is going to throw out an existing PPC, and buy an HP so they can use these is silly. The possibility that they would sell tons to people with PPCs of any brand is high I think.

If you read this earlier, about my problem with the 3715 not working after the MP10 update, tried it again and it works now. I had tried it from the add/remove in AS, and this time went back to the CD itself. So, the HP headphones work wih the 3715, even after the ROM update...BUT the forward/back track and play/pause do not work. I am sure that is a MP10 issue as this function has to send a command to the PPC to switch the tracks. The volume function does not control the volume on the PPC, it controls the volume on the headset itself, so that works regardless of what player you are using.

Wish Logitech would just release the darn things themselves so we could get their drivers.