View Full Version : RSS feed for PPCT forums?

bigkingfun
01-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Is there an RSS feed for the forum posts on PPC Thoughts? I can't find a link anywhere. Ever since I started using RSS, I find I am on the site less - mainly when there is a post I want to read more of.

The trouble is, I find I miss seeing the "latest posts" to the forum on the home page. If there was a feed for these through RSS, it would be great.

Janak Parekh
01-13-2005, 05:45 PM
No, there isn't, not at this time. That would be an immensely high-volume RSS feed -- are you sure you'd want that?

I find that I stop by a couple times of day and hit New Posts, and it compliments my RSS setup perfectly.

--janak

bigkingfun
01-13-2005, 06:53 PM
I've never even noticed that "new posts" link before - thanks for pointing it out. Until I started using RSS I was always at the site often enough to catch almost everything on the recent posts list.

I imagine it would be a high volume feed, so this looks like it will solve my problem.

Ripper014
01-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Here... try this...

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/xml

By the way... BIGKINGFUN... if your in Vancouver tonight we are having a PPC Club get together... you can find details in the "Canada" forum at Brighthand...

Janak Parekh
01-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Here... try this...
I think he already has the frontpage feed -- he meant a feed for all the posts coming into the lowercase forums.

bikingfun: my only problem with New Posts is that it's a little moody and gets confused -- but for the most part it works well for me.

--janak