View Full Version : Multiple copes Pocket Breeze -- how to tell which to get rid of???

MTHall47
01-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Somehow I have several trial versions of Pocket Breeze and one I paid for and registered. Now I keep getting messages the trial versions are over. My problem is I don't know how to tell which of the multiple copies to get rid of.

Any advice is most welcome.

Thank You

Sven Johannsen
01-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm confused. All downloadable copies are trial versions. When you buy a copy you get a username and registration key to enter on the registration page on the PPC of whatever copy you are running. Keep the latest one, install it and enter your reg info.

Lex
01-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Go to the Pocket Breeze Forums site and you'll probably have an answer within minutes. www.sbsh.net/forums

Darius Wey
01-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Somehow I have several trial versions of Pocket Breeze and one I paid for and registered. Now I keep getting messages the trial versions are over. My problem is I don't know how to tell which of the multiple copies to get rid of.

Are you 100% certain you have multiple copies installed? PocketBreeze can detect an older version and upgrade it when installing a new version. Go to your Remove Programs applet in Settings and see if you really do have multiple copies installed.

MTHall47
01-09-2005, 04:07 AM
Tried that and there is only version left. I did register it, but did it again.
I think this time it worked.

Thanks.

Sven Johannsen
01-09-2005, 06:40 AM
Possibly you accidentaly closed the registration screen incorrectly. You have to hit the accept check mark at the bottom in Pocket Breeze. If you enter your info and then use the X, it's not saved. Done that myself, not paying attention.