View Full Version : Get Pocket Flash Player ($7.00) free!

ctitanic
01-05-2005, 07:08 PM
http://www.tweaks2k2.com/images/pflashp.gif

Now you can get Pocket Flash Player (PFlashP - $7.00) free when you buy Tweaks2k2 .NET at $15.50.

PFlashP - Pocket Flash Player is a tool that will help you to play macromedia files (.swf) in your Pocket PC.

PFlashP will prepare your preselected macromedia file to fit in your device screen no matter if it's a QVGA Screen or a VGA screen. It will allow also to rotate the screen to landscape in devices with Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.

For more information about how to get Pocket Flash Player free visit www.tweaks2k2.com/downloads.htm

Kati Compton
01-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Quick question - is this a deal where it's free to existing customers of Tweaks 2k2, or only new purchasers?

ctitanic
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Quick question - is this a deal where it's free to existing customers of Tweaks 2k2, or only new purchasers?

New customers.

Current customers of Tweaks2k2 can get Pocket Plash Player at 20% Off ($5.50) at www.tweaks2k2.com/pflashp.htm

ctitanic
01-05-2005, 07:29 PM
But WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kati Compton,
For being the first one to reply to this post I'll give you a free copy of Pocket Plash Player :D

Just send me an email with your Owner Info (taken from your Today Screen in your PPC) and your email to ctitanic at tweaks2k2.com and I'll send you the unlock key! 8) :) :)

Darius Wey
01-06-2005, 08:57 AM
But WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kati Compton,
For being the first one to reply to this post I'll give you a free copy of Pocket Plash Player :D

Enthusiasm has finally payed off Kati. :rotfl:

ctitanic
01-06-2005, 01:35 PM
But WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kati Compton,

Enthusiasm has finally payed off Kati. :rotfl:

Darius, she came, asked and disappeared so I'm passing the offer to you!

Second_Edition
02-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Am I too late to get into the action?

I love free things.