View Full Version : Wireless Sync w/ Spb Finance Money Edition

kwong26
01-05-2005, 12:12 AM
So i have been able to configure my PDA to sync wirelessly and have been using Money 2005 PPC edition to sync my money files from PC to PPC. This has been working without a hitch and has been able to sync the data as required.

Recently tried to install Spb Finance Money Edition to see if I can replace my not so useful Money PPC version with something that is somewhat more powerful. Installation went fine, but I am unable to sync the data between my PPC and PC wirelessly. When I connect the PDA to the USB connection, Spb is able to sync to the money file without a problem. If I run the sync over WiFi, the sync just doesn't happen. Even activesync doesn't show it as an item to be sync'd.

Anyone else try this? Have suggestions. For the moment, I've reverted back to Microsoft Money PPC, which seems to work better.

kwong26
01-08-2005, 07:04 AM
no one huh?? oh well, guess i'll just stick to money........as crappy as it is, it's still way better for WiFi users than Spb.......guess i'll just have to wait.......

0X

Darius Wey
01-08-2005, 07:10 AM
I've been trying to reproduce the problem that you were having, and it all works fine on my end. An update will be released soon, so see how that one works out for you.