View Full Version : 2 calendars

nickreynolds
01-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I use outlook 2003 with 2 calendars which I need to keep separate. I can only sync one to my pocket pc. Is there a way round this?

If not is there another calendar application (cheap or free) that I could use
on both desktop and pocket pc, either
for both calendars or
for just one of them whilst sticking with outlook for the other?

Thanks

Darius Wey
01-04-2005, 04:09 AM
I use outlook 2003 with 2 calendars which I need to keep separate. I can only sync one to my pocket pc. Is there a way round this?

This is a little confusing. If you were looking to synchronise the two calendars, wouldn't it make more sense to merge the two together and synchronise just the one calendar? Or were you intending to synchronise two calendars to the Pocket PC, and keep those two separate on the device as well?

nickreynolds
01-04-2005, 09:14 AM
OK. I have two seperate calendars running in Outlook. What I want is those two same calendars running seperately on Pocket PC. Hope that makes sense now. Thanks

Menneisyys
01-04-2005, 09:29 AM
OK. I have two seperate calendars running in Outlook. What I want is those two same calendars running seperately on Pocket PC. Hope that makes sense now. Thanks

I don't think it's possible with PPC - after all, there is only one WinCE DB database ("Appointments Database") on the PPC, without further classification capabilities. So, any solution you would use can not depend on WinCE's built-in databases, but on some other. This also means no ActiveSync/IntelliSycn-based synchronization would be possible.

I may be wrong though...