View Full Version : Can't send emails using Outlook. Any pocket friendly webmail?

mamba
01-01-2005, 10:06 PM
I couldn't figure out how to send e-mails using Outlook with my Ipaq 4150. I've tried several ISPs but it seems there's some security issue with their smtps...

Anyway, I just need to be able to send files when I'm travelling, so I went looking for a webmail that is compatible with my browser (IE - Win Mobile 2003). But, even though I can read emails on some of them, my IE version can't open the attachment scripts they run.

So, does anyone know of a free webmail that is fully compatible? Or a way to configure Outlook to send emails?

Thanks in advance!

Menneisyys
01-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Thread cross-post; this one should be locked. Continued at http://pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36092

Janak Parekh
01-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Yes -- please don't crosspost. One in one area is enough; if people know the answer, they'll post there. Thread locked, please use the link in the previous post if you want to reply.

(Menneisyys, if you see behavior like this, emailing moderator at pocketpcthoughts dot com will speed up the response time.)

--janak