View Full Version : SPB Pocket Plus large icons?

terrypin
01-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm rebuilding my PPC after a hard reset and ROM upgrade. One essential program I quickly re-installed is Pocket Plus, version 2.1.
But when I came to add various launch shortcuts I was surprised to find that those in the 'Indicators' category all come up with LARGE icons. Wastes far too much space. But there's no 'Large icon' context menu option for them, so I cannot toggle them small again. Had to remove them.

I definitely used to have the Battery indicator (for example) displayed as a small icon, so I'm baffled by this. I've emailed SPB also, but meanwhile does anyone here have any ideas please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.

zedeff
01-01-2005, 06:10 PM
The battery indicater is dependent on the theme. So just change today themes around till you get the small indicator. Thengo to today plugins options in the appearence tab choose "Always use indicators from current theme" and ok. :)

terrypin
01-01-2005, 06:54 PM
The battery indicater is dependent on the theme. So just change today themes around till you get the small indicator. Thengo to today plugins options in the appearence tab choose "Always use indicators from current theme" and ok. :)

Ah, thanks, I see what you mean! Hmm - that seems a problem then. The only options I can get which make the battery indicator icon acceptably small (and it's still rather wide) do not give me the general colours I want. Some of the text is virtually unreadable, as it's white, and I'm using my own 'transparent' image file as background. And in any case, surely I ought to be able to choose icon size quite independently of colour theme?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

ctmagnus
01-02-2005, 03:58 AM
The fixed meter size is one thing that irks me about Spb Pocket Plus 2. You can change the size of any other icon, but not the meters.

terrypin
01-02-2005, 09:12 AM
The fixed meter size is one thing that irks me about Spb Pocket Plus 2. You can change the size of any other icon, but not the meters.

I'll let you know what SPB Support have to say about it in reply to my email.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK