View Full Version : Anyone using Pocket Breeze, especially if you also have Agenda Fusion?

MTHall47
12-31-2004, 06:08 AM
Just checking. Looks like a good choice to me.

Does anyone out there like it really well? Anyone suggest something you like better in this class?

Thanks for opinions. :)

bigkingfun
12-31-2004, 07:13 AM
I use Pocket Breeze with Pocket Informant, but I'm sure the principle is the same with AF. I really like PocketBreeze, but it has a lot of functionality that I don't really use. It has a lot of PIM capabilities that I don't use since I use PI for these things.

It's quite customizable and I find it really handy to have the information available on my today screen without having to go into PI. I'm a bit of a sucker for today plugins, though, so part of the reason I like it is simple aesthetics.

The developer is also quite responsive and regularly updates the program.

Jereboam
12-31-2004, 11:54 AM
Both PocketBreeze and ContactBreeze are fantastic, and the developer worked very hard to bring Agenda Fusion compatibility up to par...

If you need appointment, task and contact info readily available there is no better option, and the support is second to none.

For the price, the package is a steal.

J'bm

maymaio
12-31-2004, 11:59 AM
Both PocketBreeze and ContactBreeze are fantastic, and the developer worked very hard to bring Agenda Fusion compatibility up to par...

If you need appointment, task and contact info readily available there is no better option, and the support is second to none.

For the price, the package is a steal.

J'bm

I second every word. PocketBreeze works great with Agenda Fusion.

MTHall47
01-07-2005, 12:15 AM
I haven't had a chance to use the Pocket Breeze yet, just purchased it yesterday evening. I already encountered something I needed help with which I did not understand. I was absolutely amazed at the wonderdul tech support. Never seen such fast, helpful, and friendly support!! First rate indeed.

Lex
01-07-2005, 02:56 AM
I went to Pocket Breeze and Contact Breeze when the December AF updates slowed down the AF performance so much. (Then on a PPC2002 unit.) Then I bought Pocket Informant which works plenty fast. But for fast-glance 'where do I need to be next' access to appointment info, I'm sold on Pocket Breeze. Contact Breeze has a neat 'finger tapping' feature to get to your contacts. Very useful to us road warrior types who shouldn't drive with our knees. :roll:

Darius Wey
01-07-2005, 03:09 AM
I haven't had a chance to use the Pocket Breeze yet, just purchased it yesterday evening. I already encountered something I needed help with which I did not understand. I was absolutely amazed at the wonderdul tech support. Never seen such fast, helpful, and friendly support!! First rate indeed.

The team at SBSH are very responsive to any thoughts you have. I swear they don't sleep. :lol: