View Full Version : For Sale - HP Jornada 680e Handheld - IMMACULATE

shawnc
12-31-2004, 05:36 AM
Doing the usual year-end housecleaning and came across this beauty. It is truly in like-new condition (ebay user id scklc - you will see that I'm credible). I still have the original manual, which is truly a user manual (no adobe file). I've got all the CD's that came with the unit as well as all cables. The battery still holds a charge. I've also got a very nice after-market leather protective case that I'll include for free. I also have the Windows certificate of authenticity. The OS is CE 2.2.

I love this machine. I really do. I simply have no use for it. It's got pocket versions of Access and Powerpoint as well as Excel and Word. Of course, they are all older versions and I'm not sure if newer software can be loaded.

I'll be honest, I doubt that anyone who is not a techie or collector will get much use out of this (though again, it looks beautiful). I had an offer about a year ago from a member of this site for $100. Unfortunately, I held out for $125 and he wasn't interested. Should have taken the $100. At this point I'm willing to let it go for $50 plus shipping. If interested, either PM or email at [email protected]. PLEASE, NO COUNTER-OFFERS! I'm not willing to negotiate. $50 is my only offer, though I will consider a trade under the right circumstances.

Thanx in advance.

TMann
12-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Check your e-mail.

TMann

shawnc
12-31-2004, 05:18 PM
Check your e-mail.

TMann

Got it. Response sent.

shawnc
12-31-2004, 07:06 PM