View Full Version : The Belkin Tunecast II FM transmitter Review

JayM
12-30-2004, 02:36 PM
I know this has been out for a while now, but I just got one for Christmas to listen to MP3's in the car. I guess it could be classified as a Pocket PC accessory. Enjoy...and Happy New Year! :)

Read the review here (http://www.pocketcasting.com/archives/2005/01/04/belkin-tunecast-ii-fm-transmitter-review/)

Pat Logsdon
12-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Nice review, nice VW. :way to go:

JayM
12-30-2004, 08:06 PM
Nice review, nice VW. :way to go:

Thanks!! I love my Jetta! :lol:

Darius Wey
12-31-2004, 03:51 AM
Nice review. I'm happy with my TuneCast II, and it sounds like you are too. It's great to have a happy TuneCast buddy here in the forums. :P

JayM
12-31-2004, 04:54 AM
Thank you for the comment! This thing is great! I use it probably 90% of the time when I'm driving. For music, podcast, audio books etc.... :wink:

I actually have a power outlet in the trunk of my car. I've moved the transmitter back their and run a 20 ft stereo cable up to my center console. It seems to work pretty good. Only bad thing is if I need to make any changes to the frequency I need to get into the trunk. I'm still working that part out, but the reception is crystal clear because the transmitter is about 3ft from the antenna. I may add pictures of my setup to the review after I install the wires better it better.

Thanks again,
Jay