View Full Version : Shortcut issus w/ rx3715

njl2016
12-29-2004, 11:50 PM
I deleted the HP iPAQ demo from the /Program Files/HP/ folder, but the shortcut is still in Programs. How do I remove the shortcut?

Also, I cannot send email through my POP account with attachments on my PPC, it says something about the storage card. Has anyone had the same problem?

Jason Dunn
12-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Use the File Explorer to go into /windows/start menu/ then you can delete the shortcut.

Regarding the email issue, can you provide the exact error message and some more specifics?

njl2016
12-30-2004, 03:02 AM
Thanks, the shortcuts thing worked.

When I go into messaging, I select New, then type in the address, and then I go to Tools>Add Attachment... and select the file. No matter what file I select, or where it is (main memory, storage card, etc...) I get the same error message: "Message attachment cannot be added. Check to make sure the correct storage card is in the device. If your device stores attachments on a storage card, you must insert a storage card to add any files to messages."

I have a SD card in the slot, and it is recognized by my iPAQ because it shows up in the file manager.

Darius Wey
12-30-2004, 03:13 AM
Try soft-resetting your device. Not all the data may have initialised properly.

Jason Dunn
12-30-2004, 07:14 AM
Oh, here's what you need to do:

1) Tell Inbox to NOT store attachments on the storage card
2) Soft reset the device
3) Tell Inbox TO store attachments on the storage card, it should create the folder for you

The problem is that somehow the attachments folder on the storage card has been deleted/moved/renamed/whatever.