View Full Version : PPX3K anyone???

MTHall47
12-25-2004, 04:10 AM
I wanted to see if anyone out there is running this and if so how do you like it?

Darius Wey
12-25-2004, 04:45 AM
I used to follow the development of PPX3K but haven't in recent times - there also haven't been major updates for the past six months. Being a today screen modification program, it competes with the likes of popular programs such as Wisbar Advance, Dashboard, among others. To really gauge whether PPX3K is "better" than the rest, you really have to try it out for yourself as everyone has different tastes and preferences. I used to use and design skins for Wisbar Advance in preference over the others, but even then, I've stopped in recent times to go back to the default interface. To cut a long story short, some people prefer Wisbar Advance, some prefer Dashboard, while a couple others prefer PPX3K. Generally, I'd think that Wisbar Advance and Dashboard are by far the most popular, but PPX3K still has its place in the hearts of some users out there. But IIRC, PPX3K lacks a trial version so you can't really see what it's like unless you purchase it.