View Full Version : Holiday Specials for V-Mobile Software

marlof
12-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Tis the season for paying less for additional software. V-Mobile software is offerering discounts on their products this holiday season. You can get 50% discount on the Network Browser, which is <i>"a full featured network browsing and diagnostic tool with user friendly interface designed to be similar to a desktop version of the file browser"</i>. You can also get $3 discount on Instant SMS Sender, which <i>"allows sending and receiving SMS messages directly from the contact list via your cell phone."</i> To get a discount you have to enter a special promotion code during the purchase at the <a href="http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformHome.jsp?siteId=311&platformId=2">Handango store</a> [affiliate], by entering in the following promotion codes: to get 50% discount on the Network Browser enter promotion code C3CD7CF; to get $3 discount on the Instant SMS sender enter promotion code 8A6E5C3. Just do a search on V-Mobile to find their full range of products. This offer ends on January 1st 2005!