View Full Version : Problem with HTML Content selection in Pocket PC.

Prashant Rana
12-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Hi,

I am currently developing an Pocket PC application in ASP.Net. I have developed HTML pages for the application.

Now when the user clicks some button, then the content in the HTML files gets selected, even the blank space gets selected stopping the post back event to fire and do the database processing.

I have tried to place a textbox instead of the labels used but the border of the text box still appears and so it does not look good.

I am using the Pocket PC "HP iPaq H4700" which uses Pocket IE 4.0.

Does, any expert out there know how to solve this problem.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Prashant N.Rana

Menneisyys
12-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Are you sure you wanted to post it here and not in http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=30 ? ;)

Prashant Rana
12-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Hi,

Thanks a lot. I am new to the Forum and so was not knowing the exact place to post the topic.

Thanks a lot.

Prashant N.Rana

Darius Wey
12-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks a lot. I am new to the Forum and so was not knowing the exact place to post the topic.

That's okay. Normally, we tend to discourage cross-posting here at Pocket PC Thoughts as it only adds to the confusion, which I'm sure you've noticed. Normally, I'd leave this up to the moderators to sort out, but since the Christmas period tends to be a quiet one for the staff, I'll sort this one out. I've moved this to the Developer forum, and removed the other thread, since it has nothing in it.

Also, welcome to Pocket PC Thoughts. :)

Prashant Rana
12-27-2004, 04:57 AM
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the Welcome Quote.

But does any one out there know any solutions to the Problem that I am currently facing.

If any please do reply to me.

Thanks in advance.

Prashant N.Rana