View Full Version : Please help with Pocket Streets map

Mexico
12-22-2004, 03:19 AM
Hello, everybody. I am currently on vacation in El Paso, TX. I wasn't able to create a Pocket Streets map of El Paso because my Tablet PC has been THREE weeks at the shop getting a new screen (or better said, waiting for a screen). I, however, downloaded a map of El Paso from a Microsoft site, but the freakin' thing doesn't include my sister's house, which is a little farther East on I-10. I just bought the CF adapter for my Pharos GPS (I actually drove one hour to Omaha to pick it up), and I am really excited to use it. If anybody could be so kind to create a bigger map of El Paso and email it to me, I would profoundly appreciate it. You may email it to elpaso at onlinemediacreations.com.

Thank you for your help, and have a great Christmas!!!

Mexico

Mexico
12-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Frankenbike has been really kind and created a map for me! Thanks, Frankenbike! As I told him on the email I sent to him, this has helped me a lot because this morning I spoke with Toshiba and they have delayed one more time the delivery date of my tablet pc - they've had it for close to a month! Thanks again, Frankenbike! As soon as I get home, I'm installing Streets & Trips on my desktop, something I was trying to avoid since I never use that program at home. Merry Christmas, everybody!

Mexico