View Full Version : Question: Online stores for Canadian shoppers?

drop
12-20-2004, 03:04 PM
I need to send a gift card to my cousin in Toronto. The only online store I know of is Amazon Canada. Could you give me some options for non-techie online stores? If the stores have baby stuffs that would even be better.

Please help me, baby stores intimate me.

Thanks

drop
12-20-2004, 03:55 PM
I forgot there is a "Off Topic" forum. I should have posted there.

Any help? Obviously I procrastinated until the last minute. Is IKEA North York close to Vaughan?

emuelle1
12-20-2004, 05:41 PM
I don't want to leave you feeling ignored and unread, but I can't really offer you any help. I'm sure that any of the big name stores in the U.S. will ship to Canada for a little more cost, but you have to call them.

With a 5 month old, baby stores don't bother me anymore. Do you have an idea of what you're looking for, exactly?

drop
12-20-2004, 05:50 PM
Actually, I don't. I just want a giftcard send to my cousin so she could pick up what she wants.

I also discovered that I couldn't buy a giftcard from Walmart Canada's website or the customer service. Mmmmm....

I have been searching for a grocery chain or the equivalent of Target Stores close to Vaughan, Ontario but came up empty handed. Obviously I don't know how to search for shopping things online.

It is soooooo much easier to find any geekware.

Jeff Rutledge
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
I forgot there is a "Off Topic" forum. I should have posted there.

Done. ;)