View Full Version : iPAQ in Ocean's Twelve

delfuhd
12-20-2004, 01:14 AM
Well I caught the 11:20 PM showing of Ocean's Twelve, and well it's a great movie, hands down. But moving on, there was an iPAQ in the movie! woo! Looked like a 3900 series with an expansion pack on it. Eddie Izzard's character uses it, along with his "cliche" assistant. It's not a big part of the movie at all, but well I guess I knew I was a geek when I spent that scene trying to make sure what model it was... :lol:

Well just a groovy little find.

Jason Dunn
12-20-2004, 06:08 AM
Hah! That's cool. :mrgreen:

Pat Logsdon
12-20-2004, 06:14 AM
Cool, but it would have been even better if they'd used something current... :|

Darius Wey
12-20-2004, 06:55 AM

Agreed. A lot of Pocket PCs used in shows these days tend to be dug up from the past. I'm waiting for someone to whip out a brand-new VGA device. That'll surely draw the oohs-and-aahs from the crowd. :mrgreen:

delfuhd
12-20-2004, 10:24 PM

Agreed. A lot of Pocket PCs used in shows these days tend to be dug up from the past. I'm waiting for someone to whip out a brand-new VGA device. That'll surely draw the oohs-and-aahs from the crowd. :mrgreen:

Yeah. I was flabbergasted to see Ben Affleck's character use an old Casio e-xxx in Sum of All Fears! Oh well.. I mean, we still have yet to see a feasible and correct use of a pocket pc in a movie, and also we have yet to see an actual screen, instead of not showing the screen or just putting some fancy digital thing over it to make it do something utterly unthinkable. Maybe I'll become a director/producer :twisted: