View Full Version : Decuma OnSpot 3.0 not working on Imate after ROM Upgrade to WM2003SE (2.06).

humayunl
12-14-2004, 10:35 AM
I recently updated my Imate PPCPE with the new ROM for WM2003SE (2.06WWE). I was previously running 1.72WWE which is WM2003.

The upgrade seems to have gone well with no issues I can notice so far except that I can not use my favourite input program Decuma OnSpot anymore. When i Install it, it just messes up the whole input functionality and ALL the input methods disappear. i.e. when i click on the little input panel button on the lower right of the screen, nothing happens. Nothing comes up and there is no way to select an input method or do any input.

Even the (default) keyboard doesnt show up anymore when it is supposed to (i.e. when i am on an input field).

Has anyone seen this issue? any idea about what is causing this or how this can be resolved? maybe there's a registry setting somewhere that can help?

Darius Wey
12-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Have you tried the latest v3.01 version? (http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=311&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=93228&sectionId=0&catalog=30&topSectionId=-1) If that doesn't work, I'm not exactly 100% sure if v3 is compatible with WM2003SE. Maybe that's the reason?

humayunl
12-14-2004, 11:28 AM
I purchased it last week so I am sure the download link (from pocketgear) would have given me the latest application. I have sent them a support query. I'll update you on the progress.

Meanwhile any suggestions are welcome.