View Full Version : mobile phone question

cab124
12-09-2004, 03:27 AM
Just wondering if anyone might know if any of the mobile phone companies offers a phone with BlueTooth but NO CAMERA. I can't seem to find one.

I want BlueTooth for obvious reasons, but I have no use for a camera. I don't want to get into a situation where I might not be able to take my phone with me in certain circumstances (gym locker room, restrooms, secure areas within the company, etc.) where cameras might not be allowed.

JustMe
12-12-2004, 03:58 AM
Just wondering if anyone might know if any of the mobile phone companies offers a phone with BlueTooth but NO CAMERA. I can't seem to find one.

I want BlueTooth for obvious reasons, but I have no use for a camera. I don't want to get into a situation where I might not be able to take my phone with me in certain circumstances (gym locker room, restrooms, secure areas within the company, etc.) where cameras might not be allowed.

I believe Siemens s55 is BT with no camera. Nokia 6820 or 6810 iirc dont have cameras either. You could also go with an old skool Ericsson r520m, t39 or t68i as well.

head on over to www.phonescoop.com and use their phone finder page. You can search to require BT but exclude phones with cameras and a lot of other criteria.

HTH,

JM