View Full Version : Haven't seen this error before.... umm... help?

rdaprix
12-05-2004, 01:49 AM
I sync my PDA (XDA-II) wiht two laptops. today when syncing with my home machine it won't sync my work appointments for the future (9 of them) and says: "The following appointment cannot be written to Microsoft Outlook due to error 80004004. The item will be skipped"

It then lists the appointment. It does this for 9 appointments.... anuy ideas--I really need the PDA to keep my calendar updated. any help would be most welcome--including reposting this in the right thread--I don't really know where it belongs...

Thanks.

Darius Wey
12-05-2004, 03:50 AM
I sync my PDA (XDA-II) wiht two laptops. today when syncing with my home machine it won't sync my work appointments for the future (9 of them) and says: "The following appointment cannot be written to Microsoft Outlook due to error 80004004. The item will be skipped"

It then lists the appointment. It does this for 9 appointments.... anuy ideas--I really need the PDA to keep my calendar updated.

Have you tried deleting those 9 appointments off your devices and recreating them? There's a chance that those particular ones are corrupted. This (http://www.cewindows.net/faqs/unresolveditems.htm) article may also help you solve any unresolved items in synchronisation.

any help would be most welcome--including reposting this in the right thread--I don't really know where it belongs...

Don't worry. This is the best place for these types of questions. ;)